Each Camp runs 6 full days and includes:
- Eco Cabin Lodging with eco bath house & modern amenities
- All meals & delicious snacks
- One or two personal fitness session daily
- Daily island adventures: Swim and snorkel with fish, turtles and dolphins. Hike across lava thru jungles and under waterfalls and up lush mountains. Visit natural steam caves and so much more.
- Two massages & two yoga classes
- Before and After transformation video and pictures
- A “makeover” to complete your metamorphosis
- Extra optional services/activities:
- Professional swim instruction
- Hiking/Back Packing and Camping trip custom designed & led by professional
- Creative Therapeutic Dance
- Occasional guest speakers and workshops
- Chi Gong
- Mind Set Coaching
- Business Coaching and strategic planning
- Therapeutic art
- Reiki and Spiritual Guidance
- Volcano Hike
- Liquid Lava Tours by Boat
- Airport shuttles available
- Daily Purification
“Ask and it Shall be Given
Create and make your Dreams Reality
Think it, Desire it, See it, Feel it, Know it Believe it, LIVE IT”
Be the Biggest Winner Not the Biggest Loser
- Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Hobi Cat Sailing
Shore and Spear Fishing
- Night Diving or Snorkeling with the Manta Rays that glow in the dark
- Charter Boat Fishing
- Personal Helicopter Tours and Learning to Fly
- Stand up Paddle Boarding or surfing
- Hiking the Summit
- Snorkel or Scuba Diving to explore Captain Cook area and ruins
- Swim along Kapoho shores, a protected natural marine reserve, and discover amazing oceanic flora and fauna. Also called “coral gardens”, Kapoho is the home of three different coralloid types: blue, yellow and white, where tropical Hawaiian reef fish abound (yellow tang, needle fish, lemon butterfly, unicorn, parrot fish and many more along with the graceful large sea turtles).
- Black Sand Beach (Clothing Optional) Kahena Beach. Massage your feet in the soft warm sand. Be a part of the drumming circle and dance ring. Splash and swim in the water with dolphins and bask in the sun.
- Lava rock formations of all kinds.
- Lush Landscape and Waterfalls, hike from top to bottom and picnic on the beach below
- Experience towering waterfalls and fresh water swimming holes while foraging for wild edible plants and flowers.
- Surfing or Body boarding – Lessons upon request
- Experience the culture of Hawaii first-hand with lessons in coconut tree climbing, coconut husking, working with a machete etc.
- Get up close and personal with the lava as it flows in the ocean by boat.
- Tour the Volcano with Professional Guide – Get up close and personal with the craters, lava tubes, and lava
- Spear Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- On the nature hikes you will gather edible tropicals of all kinds, harvest them and then learn how to dehydrate them into yummy tropical delights to snack on and travel with. You can take home what you make too!
Examples of fruit: