Each Camp runs 6 full days and includes:
- Executive Jungle Cabin with king bed, screened porch, hammock and more, or Sunrise apartment Lodging with kitchenette, screened porch, eco bath house & modern amenities
- All meals & delicious snacks
- One or two personal fitness sessions each day
- Daily island adventures: Swim and snorkel with fish, turtles and dolphins. Hike across lava thru jungles and under waterfalls and up lush mountains. Visit natural steam caves and so much more.
- One massage & one private yoga class
- Before and After transformation video and pictures
- Extra optional services/activities
- Creative Therapeutic Dance
- Occasional guest speakers and workshops
- Mind Set Coaching during a lava walk or time on the bluff
- Therapeutic art
- Reiki and Spiritual Guidance
- Volcano Hike
- Liquid Lava Tours by Boat
- Airport shuttles available
- Visiting an authentic Hawaiian Party/gathering on the sacred Lava Field.
- Stand up Paddleboard or Surf lessons
“Ask and it Shall be Given
Create and make your Dreams Reality
Think it, Desire it, See it, Feel it, Know it Believe it, LIVE IT”
Be the Biggest Winner Not the Biggest Loser
- Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
Shore and Spear Fishing
- Night Diving or Snorkeling with the Manta Rays that glow in the dark
- Charter Boat Fishing
- Personal Helicopter Tours
- Sunrise on top of Mauna Kea summit
- Snorkel or Scuba Diving to explore Captain Cook area and ruins
- Swim along Kapoho shores, a protected natural marine reserve, and discover amazing oceanic flora and fauna. Also called “coral gardens”, Kapoho is the home of three different coralloid types: blue, yellow and white, where tropical Hawaiian reef fish abound (yellow tang, needle fish, lemon butterfly, unicorn, parrot fish and many more along with the graceful large sea turtles).
- Black Sand Beach (Clothing Optional) Kahena Beach. Massage your feet in the soft warm sand. Be a part of the drumming circle and dance ring. Splash and swim in the water with dolphins and bask in the sun.
- Lava rock formations of all kinds.
- Lush Landscape and Waterfalls, hike from top to bottom and picnic on the beach below
- Experience towering waterfalls and fresh water swimming holes while foraging for wild edible plants and flowers.
- Surfing or Body boarding – Lessons upon request
- Experience the culture of Hawaii first-hand with lessons in coconut tree climbing, coconut husking, working with a machete etc.
- Get up close and personal with the lava as it flows in the ocean by boat.
- Tour the Volcano with Professional Guide – Get up close and personal with the craters, lava tubes, and lava
- On the nature hikes you will gather edible tropicals of all kinds, harvest them and ENJOY them during meals or snacks.
Examples of fruit: